We Are Open
We're working hard to create a safe environment. How we do things may change, but why we do them will never change. You are the reason! We will stay committed to helping you stay safe by continuing to practice strict universal infection control protocols for your safety, your health, and your well-being.
Our Office's Safety Precautions
ALL PATIENTS ARE SCREENED FOR A FEVER BEFORE ENTERING THE OFFICE!
1. Please stay in your car and call the office upon arrival to your appointment
2. The office staff will call or text when you are ready to be seen
3. Only the patient is allowed to come in the building for appointment unless the patient needs assistance such as child, elderly, or special needs.
4. All individuals entering the building will be checked for temperature and if above 99.9 will be asked to reschedule the appointment.
5. All patients will be given hand sanitizer prior to going back.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.